When it comes to protecting valuable articles, like your diamond ring or extensive wine collection, we can help you determine which ones should be scheduled for an amount equal to their true replacement value. Many times, these valuables are not adequately covered by other policies, and when lost or destroyed, the reimbursement is less than what was expected.
While your valuables can fall into many categories, we’ll help you find the most cost effective ways to insure the articles you treasure.
There are a variety of reasons you should consider scheduling your valuable articles:
- Your homeowner’s policy has limitations for valuable articles, which may necessitate the purchase of a valuable articles policy to augment your homeowner’s policy and provide appropriate coverage.
- Agreed Amount – the value of these articles is pre-established taking the guesswork out of the claims process.
- Provides the broadest possible protection including mysterious disappearance and breakage.
- Yavitz professionals have vast experience providing a cost effective approach to insuring your valuables. The majority of valuable articles fall into the following categories:
- Fine Arts
- Musical Instruments
- Wine Collections
- Coin and Stamp Collections
- Baseball Cards
- Golf Equipment