Long-Term Care (LTC) and Disability
Typically provides both nursing home and home health care benefits:
- Provides a monthly benefit when you are unable to perform two or more activities of daily living (ADLs); coverage is also triggered for mental impairment/dementia.
- Policies are guaranteed renewable regardless of health conditions.
- Lifetime benefit periods available.
- Inflation rider automatically increases your monthly benefit each year to help you maintain the reimbursement level desired.
- Significant discounts available when purchased by both spouses or partners.
- Single and short payment options: Policies can be designed with a single payment and short pay option in addition to traditional payment methods.
Provides a monthly benefit when unable to work due to total or partial disability.
Disability Plan Features:
- Benefits are paid for both accident and sickness.
- Coverage is primary so you receive benefits even if your claim is job related, or you receive social security benefits.
- Polices are guaranteed to renew regardless of health conditions.
- Price lock – 65: Policies are available that guarantee your premium will not increase to age 65.
- Own occupation rider: Eligible applicants can obtain a guarantee that if they cannot perform the regular and material duties of their “own occupation,” they would be considered disabled, even if they have the ability to perform a different job.
- Inflation/cost of living rider: Automatically increases your policy limit to keep your benefit limit more in line with your needs.
*Features commonly offered by Yavitz Insurance Group; variations may be offered depending on coverage, availability and your particular needs.